A. Choose the best word.
1. A basic spreadsheet is a __________ of spaces for data.
a. grid b. cage c. ladder
2. A spreadsheet consists of columns and __________.
a. lengths b. lines c. rows
3. A spreadsheet grid is called a worksheet. A file containing one or more worksheets is called a __________. a. workout b. work c. workbook
4. In the worksheet above, the __________ cell is in column B, row 3.
a. important b. active c. focus
5. Use the mouse pointer to select a single cell or _________ of cells.
a. bunch b. group c. block
6. It's easy to adjust the column __________. a. size b. width c. space
7. Spreadsheets can perform mathematical __________.
a. calculations b. deductions c. jobs
8. To get a worksheet to perform a mathematical calculation, you have to enter a ___________. a format b. form c. formula
9. A number in a spreadsheet cell is often called a __________.
a. digit b. numeral c. value
10. To remove the contents of a cell is to __________ that cell.
a. clean b. wash c. clear
11. To remove a complete row is to __________ that row.
a. wipe b. delete c. erase
12. Changing the fonts, colours etc. of a spreadsheet is called __________. a. formatting b. forming c. reforming